Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 

Busy, Busy, Busy

See the picture on your right? Yup, exposure to too much PC damages the brain and I have been refraining myself from blogging about Malaysia to minimise my exposure for the past month.

I have been considering whether to continue with my writing and given with my high level of daily PC exposure, I should really get out of the world of blogging. However, matters of home is always close to my heart and I’m finding it difficult to discontinue what I started, no matter how infrequent my postings are or whatever time constraints I may have at certain points of time.

Hopefully, with this overhaul of template, it will give me more motivation to post more often and on a more diverse range of topics than what I have been writing before… regardless of the damages to my brain.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]