Monday, October 15, 2007

 

Update

I apologized to those who have been faithfully visiting my site as I have not been posting quite as often these days. One reason is my lack of time and the other, well, there's nothing new really since what we have back home have always revolve around the same issues, i.e. corruption, race, NEP and religion.

I'm also thinking of shifting over to wordpress to give my blog a different look and feel. And perhaps through that I can also write on a more diverse range of topics rather than concentrating on just the usual Malaysian fare as mentioned above.

Anyway, I will let you know once I have made my decision.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]